11/02/2010

Nike Women's Imara Keeva Watch - Black/Silver One Size

Nike Women's Imara Keeva Watch - Black/Silver One Size

 

Compare Price Nike Women's Imara Keeva Watch

The sporty and stylish Nike (r) Women Imara Keeva Clock provides accurate timekeeping, that are ready for your workout. You can follow the twists and the total time easily with the chronograph, while the large digital display allows for better visibility.

Technical Details

  • Brand: Nike
  • Model: WR0105-095
  • Dimensions: 3.60" h x 3.70" w x 4.40" l, .40 pounds
  • Band material: Polyurethane
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: Grey
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 50 meters
See More Technical Details

4 just what i wanted
This clock is great I've been swimming, surfing with him no problem. The screen is quite a sight and the screen lights up nice and bright light. It's also a nice size, not too big on the wrist (I have small wrists average). Unlike many digital watches, this is an easy to install, and for other uses such as alarms, timer, etc. A quick read of the manual and it actually makes sense. The rubber band is clean and is thin enough to stay out of their way. It is also very elegant, brilliant despite its robust, I have no problem wearing these all the time, even if not being in a manner that is running clock so great for the price, I'd buy it again.

4 Great Stylish Watch
I am in the army, so I need a style of clock that is not too fadish. I like the shape of the clock and the fact that it is not too large. L 'fits my wrist very well. I recommend this product.

 







See More Nike Women's Imara Keeva Watch @ Amazon.com


Best Buys Black Friday Sales